Flawless; All-Natural Ultimate White Facial and Shape and Sculpt

Flawless Facial and Shape and Sculpt: San Jose Del Monte Bulacan Branch



As students, we are required to do activities, quizzes, projects, and very stressful reports, plus the harsh environment we live in (pollution and hot temperature). As we know, stress leads to pimples! Good thing Flawless San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan is here to save the day!!!




Flawless SM City San Jose Del Monte's interior will make you feel like you're inside a laboratory (more relaxed and less scary). The staff are accommodating and welcoming, which I look forward to when choosing or visiting a clinic. 









Flawless offers services like Facials, microdermabrasion, peels, body 

services, hair removal, and medical.





What I liked the most about flawless is that they prioritize sanitation, which is very important nowadays, especially there are lots of diseases and sicknesses among us. They let us sign a waiver stating that the material we’re about to use is new and clean.


All-Natural Ultimate White Facial


“Harsh chemicals can damage your skin,” – said my mom. It’s hard for me to find products that will not cause breakouts on my skin. My skin is susceptible to anything! Good thing Flawless offers “All Natural” Ultimate white facial, which is perfect for sensitive and acne-prone skin.


All-Natural Ultimate White Facial makes use of two powerful ingredients, which are Dunaliella Seaweed and Gigawhite


Dunaliella Seaweed allows to nourish and hydrate cell membranes.



Gigawhite is a popular ingredient widely used in skincare products dedicated to treating hyperpigmentation-related disorders.




Shape and Sculpt


and then I tried their "Shape and Sculpt"



Lately, I'm more conscious of what I eat because I want a more prominent and masculine body. Since I don't have enough time to go to the gym every day and belly fat exercise is freaking hard, and it will cost time, so I decided to try their "Shape and Sculpt"


Shape and Sculpt is a non-invasive procedure that means treatment does not require an incision into the body or tissue removal.



At first, I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would not work or show any results.


The first part of the treatment is a 15-minute Cavitation Ultrasound, which melts and dissolves fat cells. In this part of the treatment, I'm now laughing uncontrollably, so if your tummy is sensitive, better tell the staff before the procedure (Shout out to my friend Mariane Lim!)



This is followed by RF (15min), which heats areas to lift and firm skin.


Waistline before the procedure - 28 cm

Waistline after the procedure - 26 cm



The machine that made me laugh! HAHA


Voila! That's it, a whole day of improving my body!

And yet, I still manage to do a mini photoshoot inside the mall!

Wish to improve your body? Try flawless!

Thank you, flawless Sm San Jose Bulacan, for taking care of my body!




Want to be updated if flawless

Visit their website: https://flawless.com.ph/

#BeautyBeginsHere !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment