Milk Peel Cream Mask Review!

Exfoliating is essential if you have acne-prone skin. But choosing the right exfoliator is a must! I have super sensitive and combination skin which means I can’t use face scrubs as an exfoliator because it’s too harsh for me. Luckily, I found this Milk Peel Mask from Althea Korea!

This Product contains:

AHA- Removes dead skin cells on the surface of the skin

BHA- Removes impurities and declogs the pores

MILK- Moisturizes and refreshes the skin



This product is suitable for:

-Combination skin types
-Enlarged pores
-Rough, sensitive skin that needs gentle exfoliation
-Dry skin that need to stay moisturized even after peeling!



I love the smell of this product. It's mild, creamy, and cottony. It takes me 2-3 pumps to cover up my face.



After lathering the product on your skin it will form tiny bubbles (It's starting to do its magic!).
After rinsing, you'll see a bright and fresh new layer of your skin without REDNESS! :)
Pros:
-Good for sensitive skin!
-I really love the smell
-Reasonable price
-Good packaging
Cons:
NONE!
I've used this product 5 times now, and I don't experience discomfort or redness on my skin! And I must say, this is the best peeling mask I've used so far!



For more products visit Althea Korea's social media account

XOXO, Kyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment