My New Favorite BonChon's Flavored Fries!





I was enjoying a Saturday night, watching some Kdramas, and I felt hungry, and I was craving something delicious and savory, so I thought to myself, why not order some Bonchon? I'm a fan of their K-Style chicken, so it was an easy choice. In addition, I also tried their newest item, the Flavored K-Fries! Enjoying weekends at home with my favorite K-Style meals is the perfect way to unwind and relax. 





I’m such a French fry addict, and I’ve tried so many fries at different stores, but the fries I’ve been attempting recently really made my day. I’m talking about the new BonChon K-Fries. It is coated, crispy, and crunchy outside but soft and chewy inside, so flavorful and perfectly fried!




They have two flavors with a Korean twist to choose from; the Kimcheese has a unique fusion of spicy kimchi and cheese. It has a kick of spiciness at the end of each serving. And the Seoul BBQ strikes a unique balance of two distinct flavors, salty and sweet, with just a kick of BBQ. So take your pick or get it both for your satisfaction. You can order it with your favorite boxed meals or on its own as on the go snack.






You can enjoy Bonchon’s K-Fries for a very affordable price. You can have the regular Flavored K-Fries for only P45, and the large size is only P67.00. There’s also an upsize option to your meals by adding P25 to make it the large size. Since Bonchon has many branches nationwide, your cravings can be easily satisfied. So the moment you pass by the store, why not head inside and give it a try because you can never really regret trying it, especially if the Fries is Right.




For more information kindly follow Bonchon's social media accounts:




Xoxo,
Kyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment