Swiss Miss Newest Flavor














The Gorgeous Ambassador of Swiss Miss..... Ms. Anne Curtis Smith!















Every time my mom will go to the grocery store I always make a list of the things/foods that I want to buy. One of them was Swiss Miss.  As a student, I need something to keep me going during late at night to finish my homeworks/projects. I don’t drink coffee (Seriously but I like its aroma) because first I don’t like the strong flavor and second it gives me palpitations. I found an alternative drink which is Swiss Miss. Every time I do my assignment I stop for a few minutes to think and drink a cup of Swiss Miss Chocolate. It takes away the feeling of tiredness, stress and hesitation. While savoring the taste of the richness of the pure cocoa and real milk, Swiss Miss helps me to finish my work because every sip that I take I feel more alive and motivated. I think I can recommend this drink to all hard working students, parents, and employees out there because this drink will help us to pause and enjoy the moment that we truly deserve.

#SwissMissLaDolceVita
#SwissMissMoment
#SwissMissPH

#OOTDByKyleJimenez





Coat from H&M
Neck Tie from SM Department Store
Black pants from Sm Department Store
Shoes from ____



0 comments:

Post a Comment