Daniel Wellington Unboxing/Review

Daniel Wellington

The story behind Daniel Wellington begins with a trip half way around the globe where Filip Tysander, the founder of Daniel Wellington, met an intriguing gentleman from the British Isles. The man had the inspiring ability to be genteel but still relaxed and unpretentious. He had an impeccable style and loved to wear his watches on old weathered NATO straps. His name? Well, Daniel Wellington, of course. - Daniel Wellington

I was so surprised when I received an email from Daniel Wellington
regarding a proposal for collaboration. Ofcourse, I accepted the
proposal and collaborate with them. I was so lucky that I can
choose my favorite model from their website but really gave me a
hard time because I love all their collections. Finally, I chose
the Dapper Sheffield in Rose Gold with a black strap. Another
thing is that they also gave me a discount code for my dear
followers. I got my watch a month ago but I decided to wear it on
Christmas day. I find the watch simple but elegant. When I'm
wearing it I feel so confident that I look fabulous matching every
outfit I wear. Daniel Wellington watches are really minimalistic
and unpretentious. Try it for your self.




A gift of elegance from Daniel Wellington.



 The Dapper Sheffield in Rose Gold with a black strap was my chosen one.


The package inclusions:
 Manual
Warranty 
Pin for removing the strap
and the Watch


STRAP

Daniel Wellington has two kinds of strap.  The Leather Strap in Italian leather that has number of colours and textures that can easily be combined with their different collections. And the NATO strap in hardwearing nylon that also comes from different colour and pattern combinations that every individual matches their own personal look.

BOX/PACKAGING

A box inside the box. It actually has two boxes or packaging, the first one is color white with a red ribbon and brown with a combination of cream where Daniel Wellington and its initial was engraved on top. The box/packaging are made of hard material with simple designs on it.

OVERALL 

Daniel Wellington a collections of watches that is simple but elegant, minimalistic and unpretentious.










Follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/itskylejimenez

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/itskylejimenez 









1 comment:

  1. The story behind Daniel Wellington begins with a trip half way around the globe where Filip Tysander, the founder of Daniel Wellington, met an ... wltdaniel.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete