How I Edit My Instagram Pictures






Whenever I post a photo on my Instagram, I always received messages/DMs or comments about how did I edit my Instagram photos.










Before we proceed, please visit @AfterlightAppAndVscoFilters , where you can get apps for a affordable price :)



Now, it's time for me to reveal the magic behind my feed.

The apps that I use are;

Facetune/Snapseed
Vsco Cam


First, I edit my photo on Facetune. This is one application where you can purchase  at @AfterlightAppAndVscoFilters :)

1.Open the Photo.




2. Click the whiten feature.


It is used to whiten the background of your photo.


3. Swipe the area that you wanted to whiten



4. And that's it, you're done. 



After using the Facetune, now it's time to proceed to VSCO CAM.


I hate to say this but my feed in Vsco is a mess.



But after using the filters like these; 

HB1, HB2, and SE3


Great looking photos achieved!


SEE THE COMPARISON BELOW

BEFORE...



and AFTER... :)



If I can produce great photos... you can too with the help of different applications available only @AfterlightAppAndVscoFilters

USE the hashtag #KYLEJIMENEZFILTER then tag me :)

Don't forget to follow/add me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

@itskylejimenez

also visit @herbsandthorns :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment