L'oreal Men Expert

As a teenager, I'm now conscious on how I look in the eyes of different people that I encounter every day. Finding facewash, for me it's not that easy especially there is so many brands releasing their said products. On finding facewash I always ask myself these 3 questions 1. Is it safe to use? 2. Is the price reasonable? 3. Is the product too strong to irritate my skin?. Many products out there especially whitening products who offers brightening of your skin in just 3 days. Bitch that's not true because as far as I remember, I tried using one of that product within a month but it didn't show any results at all.

When I heard or saw the word L'oreal the first thing that comes to my mind was SHAMPOO haha. But they also offer Cosmetic and skincare products. Their products are available at all leading department store and supermarket.



I tried using the Bright + Oil Control White Foam and I must say that it's so gentle to my skin. The smell was also good. It cleans your skin because it helps reduce excess oil that sits on your face the whole day. This product is suitable for skin that is often exposed to the sun and have high levels of oil.


The Product :) 

Price- The price is very affordable at 199 PHP and it can last a month or a half
Scent – I think this product is exclusive for men.
Does it reached my expectation? When I tried it for the first time I expected that it will remove the oil, YES!
Will I buy again? DEFINITELY, YES!
Rating: 4.5 Diamonds out of 5 

0 comments:

Post a Comment